Sunday, March 29, 2009

So, much work so little time

I guess this entry is just a rant. Being a college student is not an easy job. Trying to juggle a job, work, family, friends, and a fiance is not easy. It is hard sometimes to find a balance between them all. Money is also always an issue. I can only work so many hours while going to school. And on top of all of that I'm getting married next year so i have wedding plans to do. I guess even though it is a lot of hard work it is all worth it in the end. I'll have a job that i have always wanted, I'll be making good money, and I'll have a great supporting husband. So, anyone that says they don't want to waste their time going to college is crazy. It is one of the most full filling jobs.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you! Everything is so stressful but it would be crazy for us to give up now! I guess some people just can't handle the stress though! Just hang in there. It will all be over soon and then your life will be on its way... congratulations on the engagement! : )

    ReplyDelete